Smart Contract-Based MLM
Smart Contract-Based MLM’s are Decentralized MLM Networks that are governed or managed by any blockchain smart contract, but mostly the Ethereum blockchain. Since Ethereum is open source it gives open access for developers to leverage its smart contract technology and customize it for developing custom dApps. The entire MLM process will be tied up with the one single knot, i.e A smart contract. The inbuilt Ethereum smart contracts inside an MLM network will carry out all the processes of an MLM Platform form user registration, rewards, matrix table execution to the payment process.
As in recent days starting an MLM business is highly appreciated among the business people, because launching an MLM business with Smart Contract can create trust among users as the created MLM platform will be completely decentralized and difficult to hack or change the data. As the network eliminates the presence of the middle man all the transactions will be executed automatically through the protocols written in the decentralized smart contract. Once the smart contract is deployed it cannot be altered manually.
What is DeFi (Decentralized Finance)?
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is the merger of traditional bank services with decentralized technologies such as blockchain. DeFi can also go under the name Open Finance due to its inclusive format. Importantly, the DeFi community seeks to create alternatives to every financial service currently available. These services include items such as savings and checking accounts, loans, asset trading, insurance, and much more.
Importance of DeFi
DeFi continues to play an important role in the evolution of the financial sector for many reasons. For one, DeFi expands the functionality and reach of money. Since all you need to participate in the DeFi sector is a Smartphone, there is huge potential to expand the global economy. Consequently, analysts see this sector as one of the most important currently under development in the crypto space.
This commitment to the development of a DeFi ecosystem is easy to recognize. Importantly, DeFi is the fastest growing sector in blockchain. According to recent reports, DEFI tokens continually outperform their counterparts. Additionally, since this time period represents the beginning of this integration stage, the market now possesses the unique opportunity to see an entirely new industry blossom.
Dapps (Decentralized Applications)
DeFi depends heavily on Dapps. To understand DeFi’s capabilities, you need to grasp the concept behind Dapps. Dapps are programs designed to function within decentralized networks. These networks can be blockchains, Tor networks, or Distributed Ledgers Technologies (DLT). The key component of these protocols is their decentralized nature. There is no central authority, corporations, or agency that monitors and approves the business functions of these applications.
Why Prefer TRON Smart Contract over Ethereum Smart Contract for MLM business?
Here let us look at the major benefits of launching your own MLM business with TRON based smart contract over Ethereum based smart contract.
- Even though the TRON was introduced many years after Ethereum, they both have the same goals and do the same functions as well. Since in recent days, Tron is creating competition for the Ethereum network.
- The usage of TRX, the stable coin of TRON blockchain by crypto traders has increased in recent days when compared to the ETH users. This shows that people prefer to invest in TRX more than ETH.
- Recent transaction data shows that total ETH transactions over 24 hours are 626,000 when that of TRX is 816,000 which is also above the BTC transaction. This data clearly shows that crypto users prefer TRX tokens over other cryptos.
- Many Dapps and DeFi are built on the Ethereum and Tron network more than any other blockchain. To beat the numbers of dapps on Ethereum, there are more dapps developed on Tron, as Tron is also becoming a popular blockchain that leverages dapps and DeFi solutions.
- The main advantage of TRON over Ethereum is that the transaction fees in Ethereum are calculated by multiplying Gas and Gas Price, but in the TRON the transaction fees are calculated using Bandwidth and energy which is lower than Ethereum’s Transaction Price.
- As we all know the famous token standards of Ethereum are the ERC 20 standard, which is being pulled back by the TRON token standard TRX 20, through which many tokens are built in recent days.
- Another major benefit of choosing the TRON network for smart contract MLM development is that the transaction speed of TRON, ie., 25,000 TPS which is many times greater than Bitcoin and Ethereum network transactions.
- The transaction fee of TRX is nearly Zero, which makes crypto users prefer TRX over ETH, BTC, and more.
- It is recorded that approximately $180 M is spent by users on TRON based Dapps which is more than the amount spent on EOS or Ethereum based Dapps. And also a 207% increase is recorded in the use of TRON Dapps.
This clearly shows that TRON, TRX, and TRON based dapps are becoming popular and used more often by people than Ethereum, ETH or ETH based dapps.
Cryptocurrency MLM Software Development Company
We provide white label smart contract based MLM software development solution
Types of MLM
MLM comes in different forms and it makes easy for enterprises to adopt this structure that facilitates the expansion of the distribution of your product or service.
- Matrix MLM Plan
- Investment MLM Plan
- Unilevel MLM Plan
- Stair step MLM Plan
- Australian Binary Plan
- Generation MLM Plan
- Binary MLM Plan
- Broad plan MLM Plan
- Bitcoin MLM Plan
In order to make the most of these plans, it is a must that you get associated with a company that holds expertise in making both of these concepts appropriate and productive for you.
Benefits of Smart Contracts in MLM Platform
1) They are reliable since once programmed they cannot be reversed.
2) They are cost-effective since there will be no more transactional costs and the use of a huge amount of papers.
3) They are efficient since their processing speed is much higher than a traditional contract. They automatically enforce whatever is defined.
4) They are automatic and require no third party involvement